Sis & I trying to make a desert to celebrate in this Chinese New Year, the color of the dessert is so beautiful and auspicious…golden color,黄金满堂.
200 g of organic pumpkin
200 g of sago (Tapioca pearl)
50 g of organic sugar
organic pandan leaves
shredded fresh coconut
What you need to do?
1. Steamed the organic pumpkin and crushed it.
2. Soak the sago for about 3 hours.
4. Drained the access water from the sago and mixed it with the pumpkin and also sugar.
5. Put the pandan leaves on the top and also bottom of the plate.
6. Then steamed for 45 mins.
7. After it cooling, put in the fridge for about 2 hours.
8. Cut into small slices and mixed with the shredded fresh coconut.
It taste awesome in the summer!
Simple, healthy and take a try!
It’s great to serve this dessert to your guests in Chinese New Year!
Share the happiness in this auspicious moment!