Today, Mum is preparing Home made Vegetarian steamed white radish cake (Low Bak Gow). It was so nice and yummy!
The process is quite complicated and also time consuming.
Organic White radish
Organic home grown Chili
Organic Black sesame
Organic White Sesame
1. Peel and grated the white radish.
2. Stir fried grated white radish with mushroom, chili and sesame.
3. Mixed all ingredients with rice flour and also water.
4. Let’s all ingredient becoming a paste.
5. Then, put the paste into a plate and steamed it for half an hour.
6. Let it cooling before you cut into pieces.
“Every time we sit down to eat, we make a choice: Please choose vegetarianism. Do it for animals. Do it for the environment and do it for your health.”
by Alec Baldwin