Today, Mum & I took a new attempt to cook Vegetarian Ma Po to fu, a popular bean curd dish from Szechuan China.
1. Organic Bean curd
2. Organic Parsley
3. Home grown Organic Chili Padi
4. Bean paste
5. Chili sauce
6. Organic Molasses sugar
7. Organic Sesame oil
8. Ginger (Finely mince)
9. Organic Sichuan pepper corn
10. Organic soy cube (Finely mince)
Simple steps to follow:
1. Stir fry the ginger, home-grown organic Chili Padi and also organic soy cube with the bean paste and also chili sauce.
2. Then, just put in the organic tofu with the sizhuan pepper corn.
3. Last, to put in the organic parsley.
“I choose not to make a graveyard of my body for the rotting corpses of dead animals.”
by George Bernard Shaw